Pipe Size: ½ - 6" NPT
- Valve Body/Bonnet: Corrosion resistant materials available including Naval Bronze, Hastelloy C and Monel. Stainless Steel is standard.
- 0 minimum pressure differential required
- Fluid temperature up to 550° F
- Used for dirty, viscous and extremely corrosive fluids.
- Explosion proof
- 2-way valves and 3-way diverting valves available
- CRN registered for all provinces of Canada
Modified Magnatrol Valves
EV Valve Series
Pipe Size: ½ – 3" NPT
- Valve Body: Bronze and Stainless Steel available.
- Maximum pressure up to 700 PSIG
- Fluid Temperature up to 400° F (maximum)
- Modifications to Magnatrol's standard catalog including: end connections, trim materials, coatings, dual switches and modifiations for custom applications.
Trip Valves for Navy & Marine Applications
Pipe Size: ½ - 2" NPT
- Valve Body/Bonnet: B61 Naval Bronze
- Internal Wetted Components: Monel
- Used for sea water, bilge water, fuels, and steam
- Valves are constructed to meet MIL-S-901D shock tests and MIL-STD-167-1 vibration tests
- 2-way emergency trip valves and 3-way bypass trip valves for Naval Shipyard per MIL-V-16556