Our High Pressure Solenoid Valves are best for...
¼" - 2" Pipe Size
Temps from cryo up to +400°F
For example: The EH and EX Series
Our Specialty Solenoid Valves are best for...
½" - 6" Pipe Size
Temps from cryo up +550°F
Corrosive media (salt water)
For example: The ER, EV Series and Military Valves
Common Industries and Applications we serve: (click each to learn more)
high pressure cryogenics
navy & marine
News & Updates:
New EX Series of Valves!
- Pressures up to 15,000 PSIG
- Perfect for hydrogen dispensing and refueling systems
- Cartridge style design for easy maintenance
- Cost effective alternative to ball valves
Click to learn more
Valves with CRNs
ALL of our valves have CRNs (Canadian Registration Numbers), which are issued by each province of Canada to the design of pressure-containing equipment.
- EH70 & ER Series - National CRN
- EH & EX Series - Ontario CRN
The NEW ½" EH40 Valve!
- Perfect for high flow CNG applications
- Handles pressures up to 10,000 PSIG
- 1/2" full port, pilot operated, solenoid valve
- Compact, low power, and versatile
See our latest valve here