Our High Pressure Solenoid Valves are best for...
¼" - 2" Pipe Size
Temps from cryo up to +400°F
For example: The EH and EX Series
Our Specialty Solenoid Valves are best for...
½" - 6" Pipe Size
Temps from cryo up +550°F
Corrosive media (salt water)
For example: The ER, EV Series and Military Valves
Common Industries and Applications we serve: (click each to learn more)
high pressure cryogenics
navy & marine
News & Updates:
New EX Series of Valves!
- Pressures up to 15,000 PSIG
- Perfect for hydrogen dispensing and refueling systems
- Cartridge style design for easy maintenance
- Cost effective alternative to ball valves
Click to learn more
Shock and Vibration Certified Rotary Valves
Clark Cooper has achieved certification of several solenoid operated rotary valve configurations per MIL-STD-901D and MIL-STD-167-1.
- Shock Grade: A - Equipment Class: I
- Shock Test Type: A, Lightweight
NEW ATEX Coil Options!
- Valves can now be used Globally
- ATEX Coils designed for explosive atmospheres
- Complies with European directive 94/9/EC and standards IEC/EN 60079 for gases and IEC/EN 61241 for dust
Click to get more ATEX info