Our High Pressure Solenoid Valves are best for...
¼" - 2" Pipe Size
Temps from cryo up to +400°F
For example: The EH and EX Series
Our Specialty Solenoid Valves are best for...
½" - 6" Pipe Size
Temps from cryo up +550°F
Corrosive media (salt water)
For example: The ER, EV Series and Military Valves
Common Industries and Applications we serve: (click each to learn more)
high pressure cryogenics
navy & marine
News & Updates:
New EX Series of Valves!
- Pressures up to 15,000 PSIG
- Perfect for hydrogen dispensing and refueling systems
- Cartridge style design for easy maintenance
- Cost effective alternative to ball valves
Click to learn more
Valves with CRNs
ALL of our valves have CRNs (Canadian Registration Numbers), which are issued by each province of Canada to the design of pressure-containing equipment.
- EH70 & ER Series - National CRN
- EH & EX Series - Ontario CRN
NEW ATEX Coil Options!
- Valves can now be used Globally
- ATEX Coils designed for explosive atmospheres
- Complies with European directive 94/9/EC and standards IEC/EN 60079 for gases and IEC/EN 61241 for dust
Click to get more ATEX info